MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Mystery: Are you a photographer? =\

Anon2: Hahahas, 48kg.

Mystery:
-.-"

Princedumdum: Uncle, Don't know what are
you talking about!

Felicia: I change afew weeks already hor! LOL!

Hi: Hello there, i used the gatsby moving rubber,
The one in the green tub. And Loreal's hairspray. (:
I love it puffy too! Hehehe.

Amy: Hey babe, yeah i'm still selling it,
but not on AA's Tank top thou,
If you don't mind me doing it on a Cotton On tank. (:

Bao: Yah same! Hahahahas,
majong session = bitching session.
So it'll always be fun playing in real life,
And there's the thrill of winning/losing your cash too! LOL!






GOOD DAY TO Y'ALL.
DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU
DON'T WANNA SEE ME OKAY!
YOU SO SO SO WILL REGRET!


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...




MAJOR CAMWHORING!









AM SUPER SUPER SUPER TIRED NOW I TELL YOU!
AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED THAT I KEEP
TYPING THE WRONG LETTERS.
@#$%^&*(



I'm just back from the Money not Enough 2 filming.
From 7.30pm shoot shoot shoot until 1.30am.
And poor felicia who accompanied me waited
for me for so so so so so long!
I think if it's some other person who accompanied me,
confirm will KPBP me. @#$%

And we both haven't eaten dinner,
So we were so so so hungry! @#$%^&*(




Lol, My role is a sexy car sales person. -.-
Mark Lee and Hui Ge is damm funny lah,
Even they NG also very funny. :x
But they keep NG-ing = i have to keep introducing
the car to my "customers"!



And Mark lee teased me about my voice,
Sounding so small girl and teh. :x
LOL! @#$%^&*



And we met this other model who acted as a
car sales person too. She's damn interesting! So cool loh,
She was like so tall and she's a runway moooooodel.
I wished i was that tall man!

But the MUA, and the girl who helped me with my wardrobe.
They're all damn nice and friendly! Heh.

But seriously, i still prefer modelling as compared to acting.
Acting is like plain tiring! But modelling is like fun
if you're shooting with the right person.







And i'm damn pissed with the cab drivers today loh!
@#$%^& !@#$% !@#$% @#$% @#$%^ !!!
Siao one, Cos the car show room, the shoot site is at defu lane.
But we couldn't find the place and he had to turn afew
rounds to find the place. Then i ask him to try and
turn one more round and find, he KP KP KP me!
Super duper attitude i tell you, Even felicia also pek chek!

WTH. As if the meter is not jumping and i'm not paying him!




Then the 2nd cab driver when we're going back,
I called and cab and the cab uncle couldn't find the way over.
Then i was like, "Airport Road, Airport Road there"
Dunno say how many thousand times
he still don't understand then he still
"wahh i can't find lah, turn so many round cannot find yadda yadda"


Damn bad mood and attitude loh.
Somemore he's like an indian, then i like huh huh huh?
Don't even know what he's saying
then he there scold scold scold scold.


He cannot find me then he want me to go find him ah!
@#$%^ @#$% @#$%^& @#$%^& @#$%^!!!





The shoot site.


My "Customer" in the movie. Hahahahas.





Oyasumi Nasai, Darlings! (:
Meeting a couple of photographers for dinner
for shoot discussion tmr night!

No comments: